Monday, May 2, 2011

TRUE COLORS AND CHARACTER


This past week a reader and member of the Fantasy Turner Republic sent out a heartfelt letter to all in his email list, including me. It was also sent to Tim Turner. If you have any doubts left as to TT’s character, I beseech you; read this letter and the response and ask yourself if you seriously would want Turner as your president. Would you seriously want this man without honor to represent you in any capacity?

Greetings


This email is being sent to all that on my contact list that I have had many discussions concerning defacto and Tim Turner and the Republic.

There has been a few people now including myself that have been vilified by speaking our minds and coming to the conclusion that this republic is no different than the defacto. In the sense that they are all about power and control and now that I have had much time to look back on this organization. I find that like the defacto The Republic is disorganized and corrupt. I am not saying all is corrupt there were dreamers that thought by signing a piece of paper to claim our GOD GIVEN RIGHT AND THAT NO ONE CAN TAKE IT AWAY and presenting to the same GOVERNMENT THAT THE REPUBLIC is supposedly against. Please understand and focus your attention on supposedly.

GOD, PRIME CREATOR the ALL SOURCE created our spirits and allowed us  to ascend unto this planet and take dominion to bring HEAVEN ON EARTH. The experiment failed and we are  all involved in that blame by not loving and helping each other rise above this illusion of this planet and allowing the energy of Lucifer to dictate our lives. I cannot put the blame on Lucifer. I bought into  it as well as he was selling sand in the dessert, selling me dreams and inspirations and gifts that I already had within me. DID YOU CATCH THAT DI YOU NOTICE THAT SENTENCE. SELLING SAND IN THE DESERT? WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS AND HE IS SELLING US ARE OWN GOD GIVEN SPIRITS BACK TO OURSELVES IN TWISTED PERVERSE WAYS AND WE ARE BUYING WHOS IS THE EVIL ONE US OR HIM. wE SAY   we can't change the old ways, we can't make a difference and because this person has money or is powerful that they are better then or have more privilege. Those days are over and time is ticking away not only for the defacto but, for the Republic and Tim Turner.

As our Signed documents sit in an abandoned office somewhere and that have never been handed over to any person in the defacto. They will be handed over to the department of Homeland Security so we have put ourselves on a list so that when the Republic takes this foreign money for support of the So called Republic that list will be sent to certain officials in the defacto. The Republic will be labled an extreme domestic terrorist group and then the fascist regime will then dictate Martial law publicly and if you are not aware its is in place now they have just not really explained all the details of yet.

As, I have said before I worked for the Dafacto and I still have friends that are in the Defacto on a local and National Level and they have never even seen these documents until I sent them to my senator and my congressman and the Attorney General.

As I believed in this was the proper way to claim my sovereignty and it hit me when I was talking to one of the Defacto they simply said Terry you do not need a document that proves that you are a sovereign that right is given by god and cannot be taken away by anyone.

NOW HOW PROFOUND IS THAT? With one simple sentence my mind expanded and as I said, I again bought into the Luciferian belief that the Defacto is the enemy and the Republic is the savior. THAT OBAMA IS THE ENEMY AND OUR NET REPUBLICAN WILL BE THE SAVIOR.  IT IS ALL ONE BIG CABAL AND WE BOUGHT into the myth. WE REJOICED IN IT. WE OWNED AND TOOK COMFORT IN THE FACT AS LONG AS OUR LIVES WERE PROSPEROUS AND WE WERE DOING OK WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE OUTSIDE WORLD. WE ARE NOT EFFECTED SO IT DOESN'T MATTER. THAT IS THE EVIL WITHIN US.

I have news for all of you. Neither the defacto, nor TIM TURNER or the Republic is either the savior or the enemy. We The People have to take responsibility and dominion over our own actions and mistakes we have to responsibility for letting these people whether it be the Tim Turner Cabal the Obama Fascist Regime, The Rockefeller and Rothschild Federal Reserve or the Illuminati. WE put them there we gave them power through our apathy and our belief that we can do nothing we are powerless because they are the ones that we have anointed as the kings of this domain. WE do not openly engage in opposition to these cabals we have fear if we open up they will kills persecute us or slander us and so on. Well in the many lifetimes I have lead all of those have happened and I am at it again to help wake up all of my brothers and sisters and myself that we have power to change from within, then without.

I no longer look at Tim or Obama or the Bushes or Clintons the enemy lies within your own egos telling you what is real and what is not real. That is why we go to war our ego. That is why we harm each other and hate each other and judge each other Our ego.The Ego and our own sense of self demise and worthlessness is the enemy. If we all had a sense of duty during the last let’s say 30 years and not allowed this country to progress to what it is today then stand up and be counted and take yourself out of the mix of blame. I don't see that any of us can do that at this time. Some of you might think I am being holier than thou, but as I have stated the blame starts and ends with me just like it starts and ends with you. I do not see anyone else as my enemy. I have no enemies because all of that is Illusion. God does not recognize evil he does not fight in the Luciferian rebellian he is untouched by what is going on around him because he or she is just unconditional love. That is what we were put here for and to teach and harvest but, again we failed. This planet, this Government and our outlook on who we are in this world is all illusion.

I have looked deep inside myself and really looked in the mirror and I found I cannot change anything from the outside until I change things from the inside and the truth is that I am not going to be the sheep anymore.

I am taking responsibility for my part in turning this planet into the disaster that it has become. With all of its beauty and grace the opportunity we had as spirits living in Human Bodies to Bring the Kingdom of heaven on Earth to this planet , and again do not blame others it does not work. Do not take yourselves out of the mix. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE CAUSED THIS APATHY WITH OUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS OF GREED AND MATERIAL GAIN AND HATE AND LIES AND DECEIT AND DISRESPECT FOR GOD AND OURSELVES. If you think and I can hear it now that because you think your Christian and you do not do bad things or hurt people WAKE UP we do we all do. WE PASS JUDGEMENT PASS BLAME TRY TO HAVE PEOPLE LIVE UP TO OUR STANDARDS WHEN WE CANT EVEN DO IT OURSELVES. I HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT TO PEOPLE. If you think by running to your church whatever it might be your’re automatically saved. Those are all lies of Lucifer which is within us all as the ego. You can only save yourself no one can or has the authority to do so. The pope Absolutely not, Your priest  NOPE, Minister, preacher, life coach, healer, no, no,no,no.  JUST YOU CAN SAVE YOU AND THIS WORLD AROUND YOU.

In the past six months I have taken a deep look at myself and a journey with my inner being and as the bible says the kingdom of god is within you. DID YOU READ THAT DO YOU COMPREHEND THAT DO YOU FEEL THAT ENERGY. YOU WILL NOT BE SAVED BY YOUR ACTIONS UNTIL YOU STOP LOOKING OUTSIDE OF OURSELVES. WE ARE THE LIVING GODS ON THIS PLANET WE ARE SPARK FROM GOD AND WE CAME HERE TO FULFIL GODS MISSION AND AGAIN FAILED.

In closing I hope that we can find a way to forgive the above mentioned people and most of all forgive ourselves for allowing us to buy into this PROFOUND INSENSITIVE BEHAVIOR so someone that is so dis- empowered and needs to prove something to thyself. IT HAS BEEN ME AND YOU that has had something to prove. GOD does not judge so should we as children of god judge. I am guilty of that and I am working on that to get closer to the Kingdome of Heaven whatever that might mean to some of you.  ITS BEEN AND IS ALL OF US. THERE IS NO ONE THAT CAN TELL ME THAT THERE IS NO TRUTH IN MY WORDS WHICH COME FROM THE GOD WITHIN.

Can we get off stuck on stupid can we realize that time is ticking away and this experiment on this planet is almost over and we need to come together to find a way to stop the disease of the mind that infects our spirits so we can be more have more live more in the image that we were created in and for on this planet.

Some of you will wonder why I have written this and why you feel it is directed at you or about you don't feel that way just know that what I do effects you and what you do effect me. Because I am you and you are me and we are in oneness in the creator when can we act as such.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate you taking the time to read and to judge.  Throw your emotions and your many ideals at this email as you’re reading. Some will condemn this email. I know you may think, who am I to write this and what right do I have and when will I have stepped up to the plate? Well my brothers and sisters I just have and I only write this through the oneness of the God within me the I am presence. If you are not familiar with I am presence it’s time to change that.

I am Presence
This is the response this man got from James Timothy Turner, the wholly unfit Fantasy President of the Fantasy Republic….
Date: Mon, May 2, 2011 at 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: Defacto and Republic
To: Tim Turner <jtturner022@yahoo.com>


I think that your the demon and you are the one splitting in any case this letter went viral. your only trying to save your soul which Iam sorry is not available for saving!

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Tim Turner <jtturner022@yahoo.com> wrote:
Terry, I have asked you several times to remove me from your email list. Please do not send me anymore of your demon inspired comments. I have productive things to do to help  save this nation from the lucifarian doctrines that you are spreading. This dribble only causes more division, but that is what your father does. Tim Turner

I REPORT…….YOU DECIDE!  YOU ARE THE ANSWER!

TLGA

2 comments:

  1. Just one of many others that started listening to what their gut was telling them. Thanks for the updates. There's going to be an ending to this bad soap opera someday. I guess that's what keeps me still interested in seeing how things are playing out.

    How people are still believing in any of this for making a difference for our country is beyond me. Equally corrupt & evil as the de facto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to add thanks for posting this too. People are deserting lying drama queen "President" Tim in droves.

    ReplyDelete